If you are searching for more Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes then do check Ammini Kozhukattai, Paala Undrallu, Wheat Rava Undrallu, Rice Rava Undrallu, Palathalikalu, Tambittu Unde and rava Kudumulu.And here’s a full list of Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes.
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- ¾ cup Jaggery
- 2 – 3 tbsp Grated Dry Coconut
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Combine the jaggery and water in a pan. The amount of water should be just enough to soak the jaggery.
- Let the jaggery dissolves completely. Turn off the flame.
- Add the rice flour, coconut, cardamom powder and one teaspoon of ghee to the jaggery syrup.
- Mix well to make a soft dough.
- Add little more water or rice flour if needed.
- Divide the dough into lemon sized balls and flatten them.
- Arrange the shaped kudumulu on the greased idli plates or steamer and steam cook them over a high flame for about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and serve.
You might also like to check these Prasadam Recipes: