How to Make Nungu Juice / Ice Apple Juice Recipe – Taati Munjalu / Nungu / Toddy Palm Fruits are very popular summer fruits in South India. We can make many beverages and desserts using these ice apples to beat the summer heat. Today’s recipe is a very simple juice recipe with Nungu and lemons.
Nungu Lemon Juice - Toddy Palm Fruit / Thaati Munjalu Juice Recipe
- 3 Tender Ice Apples / Nungu / Taati Munjalu / Toddy Palm Fruits
- 2 small Lemons
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- Remove the outer layer of ice apples.
- Grind the ice apples and sugar until smooth.
- Then add the lemon juice and water and blend again to combine well.
- Pour the juice into glasses and top with ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
You might also love to check these recipes: