Falooda is a layered dessert drink that can be prepared in few minutes. Indian falooda recipe has many variations like Mango Falooda, chocolate falooda, kesar pista falooda etc. And today’s recipe is anothor variation of falooda with fresh seasonal fruits.
If you are looking for more street food recipes then do check Bhutte Ka Kees. Masala Pav, Mango Mastani, Paneer Pav Bhaji, Delhi Aloo Chat, Bombay Veg Toast and Peanut Chat.
Fruit Falooda Recipe
- 1 cup Mixed Fruits, finelly chopped (apple, banana, mango, pineapple, strawberries, seedless grapes etc.)
- ¼ cup Vermicelli / Falooda Sev
- 1.5 tsp Falooda Seeds / Sabja / Sweet Basil / Tukmaria Seeds
- 1 – 1.5 cups Milk, boiled and cooled
- 5 – 6 tbsp Rose Syrup / Rooh Afza
- 1 – 1.5 tbsp Sugar
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cherries, Tutti Frutti, Nuts for garnish
- Add sugar to the milk and mix until the sugar dissolves completely. Place it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Soak the falooda seeds in 1.5 cups of water for 15 minutes. Drain any excess water and set aside.
- Cook the vermicelli with enough water until soft and cooked. Rinse the cooked vermicelli with cold water and drain. Keep it aside.
- In a tall glass, add a tablespoon of chopped fruits.
- Now add 1 – 1.5 tbsp of rose syrup to it.
- Then add 1.5 – 2 tbsp of soaked falooda seeds, 1 tbsp of cooked vermicelli and 3 tbsp of chopped fruits.
- Now slowly pour ¼ cup of chilled milk over it.
- Then top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with cherries, tutti frutti, nuts or chopped fruits.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Eggless Banana Cake
- Sprinkle Sandwich Recipe (with Video)
- Bread Vada Recipe (with Video)
- Hyderabadi Fine Biscuits
- Tomato Coconut Chutney
- Mamidikaya Pesara Pachadi
- Fruit Custard Recipe (with Video)
Yummy.. looks delicious 🙂
Tempting Mango falooda. Love to slurp it in one sip.
Sathya- MyKitchenodyssey says
Too delicious falooda.
nandoos Kitchen says
yumm.. it looks so good!
Mohammad jaber says