Rooh Afza Popsicle is an easy and delicious frozen summer treat made with 3 ingredients in 5 minutes!
What is Rooh Afza Popsicle?
Popsicle is a frozen treat or snack with a stick to hold. It is also known as ice pops. They are usually made with water, fresh fruit juices, milk, or yogurt. Instead of using any fruits or yogurt, I have flavored them with “Rooh Afza Syrup”. You only need 3 ingredients to prepare these wonderful ice pops.
Rooh Afza is a concentrated rose-flavored syrup and it is very famous during summers.
If you are looking for more recipes with rooh afza, check the below recipes.
How do you make popsicles without molds?
You can use small cups as molds to make ice pops. Fill cups with your popsicle mix and cover it with a cling wrap or aluminum foil. Carefully make a hole through the foil and insert popsicle sticks. If you don’t have wooden sticks, simply use spoons in the place of sticks.
Serve them as a snack or dessert.
These are perfect for iftar parties.
Step by step preparation:
- Combine water, sugar, lemon juice and syrup in a bowl or pot.
- Mix everything well together to dissolve it completely.
- If you want to adjust the sweetness or anything, add more sugar, syrup, or lemon juice at this stage.
- Fill the popsicle molds with it and freeze overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose.
- Serve them immediately.
You might love these recipes:
- Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Yogurt Tutti Frutti Popsicles
- Frozen Yogurt Blueberries
- Mango Iced Tea
- Peanut Banana Yogurt Pops
How to make rooh afza popsicle recipe video below:
Rooh Afza Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 4.5 tbsp Rooh Afza Syrup
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or jug.
- Mix well to dissolve it completely.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight or until set.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the water on the outside of the molds for some time until the ends are loose