Sweet Corn Paratha is a simple and innovative paratha or Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, sweet corn and chillies. This corn paratha is so easy to make and you don’t need to prepare any stuffing to make this paratha. These sweet corn rotis or parathas taste great with plain yogurt, raita, dal or curry.
Few More Sweet Corn Recipes on the blog:
How to Make Sweet Corn Paratha Recipe Video Below:
Sweet Corn Paratha Recipe
- 1 cup Sweet Corn
- 1.5 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil for the dough
- Add sweet corn and green chillies to a mixie or blender and grind into a smooth paste.
- Combine the wheat flour, ground corn, ajwain seeds, turmeric powder, salt and coriander leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Combine and knead to a smooth and soft dough. Use little water to make the dough if needed.
- Cover the dough and let it sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal size balls and flatten them a bit.
- Dust each ball with wheat flour and roll to make round roti.
- Place the rolled paratha on a hot pan. Press gently and cook for a minute.
- Flip the paratha and drizzle some oil or ghee and cook on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and place the hot paratha in a bowl and cover with a lid.
- Serve hot with raita, dal or curry.