If you are looking for more Sweet Corn Recipes then do check Bhutte Ka Kees, Vegetable Corn Pakoda, Cup Corn, Corn Amaranth Pakoda, Corn Paneer Vada, Sweet Corn Sandwich, Bhutte Ke Pakode, Corn Palak and Corn Poha.
Corn Methi Pakora / Sweet Corn Fenugreek Leaves Fritters
- 2 cups Sweet Corn
- ½ cup Fenugreek Leaves, tightly packed
- 1 Onion
- 3 – 4 tbsp Chickpea Flour / Besan
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 5 Green Chillies or as needed
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ to ¾ tsp Amchur Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the fenugreek leaves and chop them roughly or finely. Keep it aside.
- Grind the sweet corn kernels and green chillies into a course paste.
- Add the chopped onion, salt, amchur powder, rice flour, besan, chopped leaves and garam masala to the ground corn and combine everything.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Take a small portion of the corn mixture and slowly drop into the hot oil.
- Deep fry until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain them on paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup along with coffee or ginger tea.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
Tried this recipe?Mention @iamharichandana or tag #blendwithspices!
You might also like to check these recipes:
Sandhya Hariharan says
Such a delectable combo…!!!
sowmias Galley says
Great tea time snack.. Looks crispy and inviting