Banana Grape Smoothie – Refreshing and healthy smoothie recipe with bananas, seedless black grapes, yogurt, milk and cinnamon.
Banana grape smoothie is one of the easy and healthy beverages that require fewer ingredients. It is very nutritious and can be served at any time of the day.
All you need is a banana, seedless black grapes, milk, sugar and yogurt.
If you are avoiding sugar, replace it with a couple of pitted dates or honey.
Few more beverages you’ll love:
- Banana Almond Pistachio Milkshake
- Gulkand Lassi
- Banana Lassi
- Mango Mastani
- Adrak Chai
- Grapefruit Green Tea
- Iced lemon Tea
How to make Banana Grape Smoothie Recipe below:
Banana Grape Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Seedless Grapes
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt
- ¾ cup Milk boiled & cooled
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder optional
- Peel and chop the banana into slices.
- Take the chopped banana, grapes, yogurt, milk, sugar and cinnamon powder in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve.
Nutrition values are estimates only.