Coconut Ladoo Recipe with Condensed Milk – An easy and delicious Indian dessert made with milkmaid or condensed milk and desiccated coconut.
Condensed Milk Coconut Ladoo is a super quick and delicious Indian style sweet dish that can be made for any occasion or festivals such as Holi, Diwali or Raksha Bandhan. We can make many varieties of sweet recipes with condensed milk and this coconut ladoo recipe is the easier one among them all. We just need 3 ingredients to make this delicious milkmaid coconut ladoo.
Few More Easy Sweet Recipes on the blog:
- Semiya Pineapple Halwa
- Bengali Chena Murki
- Makkan Peda
- Bread Kaja
- Sweet Poha Chivda
- Chocolate Gulab Jamun
- Tutti Frutti Kesan Burfi
- Dates Coconut Rolls
- Chocolate Peda
Frequently Asked Questions about Milkmaid Coconut Ladoo Recipe:
How long can I store these coconut laddus?
They stay fresh for 4-5 days if you store in the refrigerator.
Can I replace the desiccated coconut with fresh coconut?
Yes, you can. But you will have to saute the coconut for 4-5 minutes to get rid of moisture.
Milkmaid Coconut Ladoo Recipe with Video below:
Coconut Ladoo with Condensed Milk
An easy and delicious coconut ladoo with milkmaid or sweetened condensed milk.
Servings: 8 Ladoos
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut +1/4 cup for rolling the laddus
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Pistachios for garnishing (optional)
- 1 tsp Ghee for greasing
- Take a wide pan and add 1 cup of desiccated coconut, milkmaid or condensed milk and cardamom to it.
- Combine well.
- Keep stirring and cook over a low flame for about 4 - 5 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the laddu mixture to a plate. Let it cool.
- Grease your hands with a little ghee and knead the mixture for a minute.
- Divide and shape the mixture into 8 round balls.
- Take the remaining 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut in a plate and roll the prepared laddus in coconut.
- Store them in the refrigerator for 4 - 5 days.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 0.4mg