Eggless Wheat Oat Almond Cookies Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Makes: 12 cookies
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Instant Oats
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 3 tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Combine the wheat flour, oats, almonds, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture and milk to the butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Divide the dough into 12 round balls.
- Place them on a greased cookie tray spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 18 - 20 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place them on a wire rack and let them cool completely.
- They will be soft when taken out, but will firm up once they cool.
- Store them in an airtight container.