And here’s a full list of Deepavali Snacks Recipes
Baked Namakpaare / Baked Nimki Recipe
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine the flour, salt, carom seeds and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Make a soft dough by adding the water little by little. Cover it with a lid and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Divide the dough into 6 balls. Roll the each dough ball into a circle. Don’t roll the dough too thin or too thick.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the rolled dough into pieces. Prick the pieces with a fork.
- Place the pieces on a greased baking tray and bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Serve as a snack with a hot cup of Adrak Chai or coffee.
You might also like to check these recipes: