And here’s is full list of 101 Diwali Special Recipes
- 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya / Mawa (I used homemade khoya)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Almonds and Pistachios for garnish
- Take the crumbled khoya in a pan and heat for minute.
- Then add the sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Let the sugar dissolves completely.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Take half of this mixture and spread on a greased plate.
- Immediately add the cocoa powder and a tablespoon of milk to the remaining khoya mixture. Mix very well and turn off the flame.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on top of the plain khoya layer.
- Garnish with nuts and press them lightly.
- Let it cool completely and cut into desired shapes.
- Serve & enjoy!
You might also love to check these recipes: