If you are looking for more Diwali Sweets then do check Khoya Besan Laddu, Tambittu, Suji Kakara Pitha, Bread Rasmalai, Pal Rava Kesari and Pumpkin Halwa.
And here’s is full list of 101 Diwali Special Recipes
Khova / Mawa Chocolate Burfi Recipe
Hari Chandana P Indian Sweets
Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 6-8 pieces
- 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya / Mawa (I used homemade khoya)
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Almonds and Pistachios for garnish
- Take the crumbled khoya in a pan and heat for minute.
- Then add the sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Let the sugar dissolves completely.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Take half of this mixture and spread on a greased plate.
- Immediately add the cocoa powder and a tablespoon of milk to the remaining khoya mixture. Mix very well and turn off the flame.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on top of the plain khoya layer.
- Garnish with nuts and press them lightly.
- Let it cool completely and cut into desired shapes.
- Serve & enjoy!
You might also love to check these recipes:
Priya Suresh says
Love this double decker burfi, just cant take my eyes from ur clicks.
looks really professional, delicious stuff!
Hamaree Rasoi says
Excellent mix of khoya and burfi. Must have tasted wonderfully well.
Kalpana Sareesh says
Shama Nagarajan says
well made dear…inviting
Rani Acharyulu says
Beautifully presented burfi looks delicious.
Aps prabhu says
They look lovely and yum!
Vimitha Anand says
Loved this double decker burfi
Omg, wat a fantastic burfi…