Bread Besan Toast Recipe:
Serves: 3 – 4 persons
Bread Slices : 6 – 8
Chickpea Flour: 1 cup
Rice Flour: ¼ cup
Onion : 1
Green Chillies: 2, finely chopped
Finely Chopped Cilantro / Coriander Leaves : 3 tbsp
Roasted Cumin Powder : 1 tsp (you can also make cumin powder at home)
Red Chilli Powder : ½ tsp (Optional)
Salt to taste
1. Peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, Combine all the above ingredients except bread and oil.
3. Slowly add water and
mix it to a thin consistency.
4. Dip the each bread slice both sides into the batter and place it on the hot tawa / pan.
oil around the edges and roast it both sides on low heat till golden
6. Remove from the flame and serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Diwali Recipes (100+ recipes)
- Navratri Recipes
- Lemon Rice
- Banana Cake
- Saag Aloo
- Capsicum Besan Curry
- Besan Ka Halwa
- Sweet & Sour Pumpkin Curry
- Carrot Curry with Daila Powder
- Sprouted Red Chori Coconut Subzi
- Rava Vada
- Pazham Pori
- Yam Vada