Verusenaga Kothimeera Pachadi or Peanut Coriander Chutney Recipe – An easy chutney or dip recipe with roasted peanuts, cilantro and chillies.
Coriander Peanut Chutney Recipe is a healthy, flavorful and easy South Indian Chutney recipe that goes well with any South Indian breakfast dishes such as Pongal, Upma, Idli or Dosa. They taste great with bajjis or pakoras too.
This Peanut Coriander Chutney or Kothimeera Palli Pachadi is made with easily available ingredients and super quick to make if you have roasted peanuts ready.
Few More Chutney Recipes on the blog:
- Palakura Kandi Pachadi
- Tomato Onion Red Chutney
- Curry Leaves Coconut Chutney
- Peanut Mint Chutney
- Mint Radish Chutney
- Coconut Tomato Chutney
- Hotel Style Coconut Chutney
- Carrot Peanut Chutney
How to Make Coriander Peanut Chutney Recipe:
Coriander Peanut Chutney Recipe
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves tightly packed
- 3 - 4 Green Chillies
- 1 inch piece of Tamarind
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp Jaggery optional
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Chana Dal
- 1/4 tsp Urad Dal
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- A pinch of Hing
- 1 dried red chilli
- 3 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat a pan on low flame, add the peanuts and roast them till they turn brown. Let them cool completely.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts completely.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan. Add the slit green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Then add the coriander leaves and fry for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Grind the roasted peanuts and tamarind into a coarse powder. Add the sauteed green chilli – coriander leaves, jaggery and salt and grind everything.
- Add water and grind to a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan for seasoning. Add the mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal and cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- When the seeds stop popping, add the red chilli and hing. Turn off the flame.
- Pour it over the chutney and combine.
- Serve with idli, dosa, pongal or upma.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Chikkudu Ginjala Pulusu
- Cornmeal Upma
- Ragi Semiya Upma
- Menthikura Atukulu
- Ponnaganti Aaku Vepudu
- Lobia Sandwich
- Peanut Murukulu
- Aloo Palak
- Bhinda Sambhariya