Rooh Afza Lemonade is one of the delicious drinks recipes with Rooh Afza Syrup. This is super easy to make and perfect for a summer afternoon.
If you are looking for more Beverage Recipes then do check Iced Lemon Tea, Kesar Sweet Lassi, Watermelon Mint Juice, Cardamom Lassi, Grape Juice, Banana Chocolate Milkshake, Banana Rose Milkshake, Apple Cinnamon Milkshake and Ginger Tea.
Rooh Afza Lemonade Recipe:
Rooh Afza Lemon Sharbat Recipe
- 4 cups Water
- 5-7 tbsp Rooh Afza / Rose Syrup
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice or as needed
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar optional
- Ice Cubes
- Lemon Slices for garnish
- In a mixing bowl or jar, add 4 cups of cold or normal water.
- Add lemon juice, sugar and rooh afza syrup.
- Mix everything well.
- Adjust the sugar as per your taste.
- Pour into glasses and add ice cubes and lemon slices.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition values are estimates only.
How to Make Rooh Afza Lemonade Recipe with Video:
You might also like to check these recipes: