If you are looking for more Eggless Cookies recipes then do check Tutti Frutti Cookies, Saffron Cookies, Jowar Chocolate Cookies, Wheat Cashew Cookies, Almond Pearl Millet Cookies and Nankhatai.
Eggless Wheat Coconut Cookies Recipe Hari Chandana PWorld, IndianCookies
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 18 mins | Makes: 10 - 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Milk or as needed
- 1.5 tbsp Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut for garnish
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter and powdered sugar and mix it until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and salt and combine.
- Now add the wheat flour and coconut to it and mix everything.
- Then sprinkle the milk little by little over it and mix well to make smooth dough.
- The dough should be very soft.
- Divide the cookie dough into 10 - 12 round balls and flatten them with your palms to shape the cookies.
- Dip the top side of the cookies into the coconut and place them on a baking tray spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 18 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place them on a wire rack and allow them to cool.
- They will be soft when taken out, but will firm up once they cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: