Here’s a complete list of Vinayaka Chavithi Recipes.
Sweet Wheat Flour Kudumulu for Ganesh Chaturthi
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Makes: 18
Author:Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: Indian, South Indian
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ¾ cup Jaggery, powdered
- 5 – 6 tbsp Grated Dry Coconut
- 2 tsp Ghee
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Dry roast the wheat flour on a medium – low flame until a nice aroma comes out. Turn off the flame.
- Combine the roasted wheat flour, cardamom powder, ghee and grated coconut in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the jaggery and little water in a vessel. The amount of water should be just enough to soak the jaggery. Just add very little water.
- Let the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Strain the melted jaggery to remove any impurities.
- Add this melted jaggery to the flour mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Mix well until well combined. Add little more water if needed.
- Let it cool and knead it well to make soft dough.
- Grease your hand and divide the dough into 9 – 10 equal round balls and flatten them between your palms.
- Arrange them on your greased idli plates and steam cook on high flame for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Allow them to cool and serve.
You might also like to check these recipes: