|Aamras with Bidari Paratha|
Aamras / Indian Sweet Mango Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1.5 cup Mango, chopped
- 2 - 3 tbsp Sugar or to taste (depends on the sweetness of the mangoes)
- 2 - 3 tbsp Milk (optional)
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Wash, peel and chop the mangoes.
- Add the chopped mangoes to the blender along with milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango puree into small bowls and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with hot pooris, dosa and roti.
You might also like to check these recipes: