If you are looking for more Laddu Recipes then do check Pori Urundai, Sesame Peanut Laddu, Mawa Coconut Jaggery Ladoo, Aval Peanut Laddu, Microwave Besan Laddu, Mawa Til Laddu, Churmundo, Besan Mawa Laddu, Tambittu Unde and Milkmaid Rava Laddu.
Here’s the complete list of 45 Laddu Recipes
Quinoa Sunnundalu Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 8 Laddus
Author:Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: South Indian
Recipe type: Sweet
- ½ cup Quinoa
- ½ cup Powdered Jaggery
- ¼ cup Melted Ghee
- 2 Cardamom Pods
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add the quinoa and roast over a medium – low flame until golden brown color and aromatic.
- Turn off the flame and let them cool completely.
- Grind the roasted quinoa and cardamom seeds into a fine or little coarse powder. Add the powdered jaggery to it and grind it again until well combined.
- Transfer the powdered quinoa to a mixing bowl.
- Add the little hot ghee the quinoa mixture and mix it well with spatula.
- Shape the mixture into ladoos.
- Store them in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: